Join this all-day tour of the southwest coast of Menorca departing from the port of Ciudadela at 10.00 h. and returning at 17:00 h. Enjoy with the Fiesta a relaxing day sailing along the Menorcan coast discovering some of the most famous unspoilt and paradisiacal beaches of the island of Menorca.
- Duration: 7 hours
- Location: Ciutadella
- Meeting point: Passeig des Moll - Ciutadella
- On board:
- Mixed paella with sangria/soft drink
- Bar service (water, beer, soft drinks, ice cream, etc.)
- Cleanliness and all the amenities to enjoy a wonderful day of your holidays
- We will sail in the morning until we reach the first of the unspoilt beaches, Calan Turqueta, where we will make our first stop of about two hours. Here you can enjoy a swim or relax in the white Menorcan sands.
- While you have fun, we will prepare a typical paella so that after the bath you can taste it on board the Fiesta accompanied by sangria or soft drink.
- After lunch, we will release moorings to continue our journey to Cala Galdana, passing through the beautiful coves of Macarella and Macarelleta.
- On the way back we will stop again at another unspoilt beach to cool off, this time in Son Saura for an hour and a half.
- Continuing back to the port of Ciudadela, we can continue the party enjoying the ointment (typical drink of the Menorcan festivities — Gin Xoriguer and lemonade); tasting that will be done with the typical Spanish porrón.